March 11, 2008 by Jo
..reasons Huntsville rocks this week:
6. We totally won the Horton Hears A Who Hometown Challenge!!!
5. Moglie’s is open, and it’s YUMMY.
4. Rain was here tonight.
3. The insane downtown traffic jams caused by #4 still only added 6.5 extra minutes to my homeward commute.
2. We have a totally kick butt local grocery store, giving me an option outside of let’s-mistreat-our-employees, overpriced-with-no-variety, and totally-ghettofied. It’s also within walking distance.
1. This place, which gets cooler by the day (just wait.).
What are yours?